Here are some facts about Wi-Fi which is one of the most underused and most useful smartphone, tablet and laptop features:
- Preserves battery life by using less power than when using data on your mobile network.
- Talk and surf the web at the same time.
- Enhances in-building coverage experience.
- Reduced mobile data usage charges for laptops and tablets not on unlimited data plans.
- Connect easily to available networks in the area. Note: It may be necessary to accept terms and conditions when connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Once you identify a free or pay internet connection. Generally you’ll get a “terms and conditions” page when you open the browser on your device.
- Ability to use the same Wi-Fi capable phone when traveling internationally allowing you to connect for data applications at the airport, hotel or satellite office.